Tip #2 - Exam Season Series: Flashcards

Assalamu-alaykum(Peace be upon you)!

Hey there sweet people of the Internet! 

Next up for the Exam Series, as you can probably see from the title, is Flashcards. 





Flashcards are great study aids. Why? Well, just because. 

I'm just kidding. Flashcards are great because: 

a) They are easy to make. Seriously, just make a trip to your local dollar store and grab a few packs of these. That's all you'll need. 





And if you are super lazy and don't want to leave the comfort of your home, just grab a piece of paper, fold to your desired size and cut. 

Additionally, you can always use websites that allow you to create flashcards online. Just google it, bro. 

b) They are also conveniently portable. Just pop 'em in your backpack, purse or pocket whenever you go out. Then, you can whip them out during your commute to wherever you're going. This works especially when you have a long commute to school or university.

I like these especially when I am in the annoying position of having to wait for someone. I find it keeps me calmer because in the time I waste waiting for a friend to show up, I am actually doing something productive. I call it studying-on-the-go. 

That being said, check out my own flashcard collection. There are so many that it amazes me. Imagine stuffing all of these in your back pocket, lol.






c) Flashcards provide you with a method to repeatedly test yourself on difficult concepts and definitions that may appear on your exams. I guess the key thing to remember is that you just gotta go through them constantly. Practice makes perfect, guys. 

I like to use marker to write on my flashcards, but if you're in a rush you can always right them up in pen. 



That's all I've got for today. I hope you guys try this out, trust me, it's so helpful. 

Before I end it off, I would just like to say thatI have completed three out of nine of my exams so far and I must say, it feels great crossing off each exam on my list. I am that much more closer to winter break. Alhamdulillah. (praise be to God).

Have a nice one. 

Peace, 

L.



Comments

Popular Posts